Storage vendor EMC Corp today reported a 14 per cent first quarter profit drop and blamed acquisition-related expenses for the fall. The Massachusetts-based firm said it coughed a $79.2m non-cash charge for in-process research and development that came from company buy-outs during the quarter. The costly charges pushed net …
Walking the walk or waddling and dabbling in Virtual Reality dDeep Waters
"for in-process research and development that came from company buy-outs during the quarter."
Sounds like they are struggling as a one trick wonder. Does anyone take any heed of Wall Street Spinners these days?
"sounds like they are struggling as a one trick wonder" ?
I guess they would be ... if they *were* a one trick wonder ... hmm, maybe you should have a look at what EMC do ? (which is quite a lot i.e. a 900-trick wonder maybe). I guess you are part of the IT-illiteratti that thinks EMC = VMware. :-)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?