Storage vendor EMC Corp today reported a 14 per cent first quarter profit drop and blamed acquisition-related expenses for the fall. The Massachusetts-based firm said it coughed a $79.2m non-cash charge for in-process research and development that came from company buy-outs during the quarter. The costly charges pushed net …
Walking the walk or waddling and dabbling in Virtual Reality dDeep Waters
"for in-process research and development that came from company buy-outs during the quarter."
Sounds like they are struggling as a one trick wonder. Does anyone take any heed of Wall Street Spinners these days?
"sounds like they are struggling as a one trick wonder" ?
I guess they would be ... if they *were* a one trick wonder ... hmm, maybe you should have a look at what EMC do ? (which is quite a lot i.e. a 900-trick wonder maybe). I guess you are part of the IT-illiteratti that thinks EMC = VMware. :-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'