Storage vendor EMC Corp today reported a 14 per cent first quarter profit drop and blamed acquisition-related expenses for the fall. The Massachusetts-based firm said it coughed a $79.2m non-cash charge for in-process research and development that came from company buy-outs during the quarter. The costly charges pushed net …
Walking the walk or waddling and dabbling in Virtual Reality dDeep Waters
"for in-process research and development that came from company buy-outs during the quarter."
Sounds like they are struggling as a one trick wonder. Does anyone take any heed of Wall Street Spinners these days?
"sounds like they are struggling as a one trick wonder" ?
I guess they would be ... if they *were* a one trick wonder ... hmm, maybe you should have a look at what EMC do ? (which is quite a lot i.e. a 900-trick wonder maybe). I guess you are part of the IT-illiteratti that thinks EMC = VMware. :-)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests