The frenzied folks on Wall Street have come to terms with the realities of a slower growing VMware. The virtualization software maker today reported first quarter results that showed revenue rising 69 per cent year-over-year to $438m. For the same period, VMware's net income rose a bit from $41m in 2007 to $43m. VMware's rather …
Jammy dodger please...
I'm gonna hazard a guess...
Google being the first company with mahoosive growth
I'd actually also say EMC for the second, I can never rememeber how IBM grew after it hit the $1bn.
I really don't want to think it's microshaft.
*waits for biccy or being shot to pieces*
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER