The frenzied folks on Wall Street have come to terms with the realities of a slower growing VMware. The virtualization software maker today reported first quarter results that showed revenue rising 69 per cent year-over-year to $438m. For the same period, VMware's net income rose a bit from $41m in 2007 to $43m. VMware's rather …
Jammy dodger please...
I'm gonna hazard a guess...
Google being the first company with mahoosive growth
I'd actually also say EMC for the second, I can never rememeber how IBM grew after it hit the $1bn.
I really don't want to think it's microshaft.
*waits for biccy or being shot to pieces*
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less