The frenzied folks on Wall Street have come to terms with the realities of a slower growing VMware. The virtualization software maker today reported first quarter results that showed revenue rising 69 per cent year-over-year to $438m. For the same period, VMware's net income rose a bit from $41m in 2007 to $43m. VMware's rather …
Jammy dodger please...
I'm gonna hazard a guess...
Google being the first company with mahoosive growth
I'd actually also say EMC for the second, I can never rememeber how IBM grew after it hit the $1bn.
I really don't want to think it's microshaft.
*waits for biccy or being shot to pieces*
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account