The frenzied folks on Wall Street have come to terms with the realities of a slower growing VMware. The virtualization software maker today reported first quarter results that showed revenue rising 69 per cent year-over-year to $438m. For the same period, VMware's net income rose a bit from $41m in 2007 to $43m. VMware's rather …
Jammy dodger please...
I'm gonna hazard a guess...
Google being the first company with mahoosive growth
I'd actually also say EMC for the second, I can never rememeber how IBM grew after it hit the $1bn.
I really don't want to think it's microshaft.
*waits for biccy or being shot to pieces*
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?