Look in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s the world’s first superhero that’s able to control a Wii with his body. wiiman_1 Wiiman: buttons on his shirt control on-screen action OK, so WiiMan may not be a real superhero, but he can control a Wii through his costume thanks to built-in buttons, an accelerometer and …
Looks to me....
... that he's got a WiiMote shoved down the front of that suit.
Paris - 'cos she could definitely control something with that!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity