Look in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s the world’s first superhero that’s able to control a Wii with his body. wiiman_1 Wiiman: buttons on his shirt control on-screen action OK, so WiiMan may not be a real superhero, but he can control a Wii through his costume thanks to built-in buttons, an accelerometer and …
Looks to me....
... that he's got a WiiMote shoved down the front of that suit.
Paris - 'cos she could definitely control something with that!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months