Look in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s the world’s first superhero that’s able to control a Wii with his body. wiiman_1 Wiiman: buttons on his shirt control on-screen action OK, so WiiMan may not be a real superhero, but he can control a Wii through his costume thanks to built-in buttons, an accelerometer and …
Looks to me....
... that he's got a WiiMote shoved down the front of that suit.
Paris - 'cos she could definitely control something with that!
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops