Look in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s the world’s first superhero that’s able to control a Wii with his body. wiiman_1 Wiiman: buttons on his shirt control on-screen action OK, so WiiMan may not be a real superhero, but he can control a Wii through his costume thanks to built-in buttons, an accelerometer and …
Looks to me....
... that he's got a WiiMote shoved down the front of that suit.
Paris - 'cos she could definitely control something with that!
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid