An Australian council has dug-up plans to launch GPS burial sites, allowing bereaved friends and family to find the final outback resting place of a loved one with a satnav. The burial site is in bushland attached to the Lismore Memorial Park Cemetery in New South Wales and has been created to cater for a rise in the number of …
Will those wanting a cremation
be providing the barbie?
Death in Lismore
What an outstanding idea! Of course, having spent a month in Lismore one weekend, I can attest to their specialist knowledge of "dead".
The one with the anagram of I heart Lismore on the back.
@ AC - Death in Lismore
I Heart Lismore -> Earthier Limos
No title today
"about AU$2000 (£950/€1200/$1900)"
"around $3000 (£1950/€2200/$2900)"
How did you do that conversion??
So, let's see...
AU$ XX = £ (XX-1050) = € (XX - 800) = $ (XX - 100)
Now That's what I call...
Why on earth do they need trackers? Not only are they (one would hope) dead and thus not moving much (perhaps it's a subtle way to track zombies...) but if they are buried then how on (in?) Earth is the GPS system going to work?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?