Google has stuck it to the naysayers by reporting higher-than-expected earnings - even as the weakening US economy and research showing a slowdown in ad clicks raised doubts about the search king's continued prospects. Shares, which have declined about 35 per cent this year, rose 17 per cent following the report. The Mountain …
Keep your google stock
This is one of those situations where *naive research got it wrong. I have evidence this happens quite a bit I am looking very closely at research on the net especially and seeing a lot of gameable stats and while I haven't seen much in the way of people gaming them the opportunity is there.
*naive in the programing sense.
Don't keep your google stock
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe