Google has stuck it to the naysayers by reporting higher-than-expected earnings - even as the weakening US economy and research showing a slowdown in ad clicks raised doubts about the search king's continued prospects. Shares, which have declined about 35 per cent this year, rose 17 per cent following the report. The Mountain …
Keep your google stock
This is one of those situations where *naive research got it wrong. I have evidence this happens quite a bit I am looking very closely at research on the net especially and seeing a lot of gameable stats and while I haven't seen much in the way of people gaming them the opportunity is there.
*naive in the programing sense.
Don't keep your google stock
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?