Google has stuck it to the naysayers by reporting higher-than-expected earnings - even as the weakening US economy and research showing a slowdown in ad clicks raised doubts about the search king's continued prospects. Shares, which have declined about 35 per cent this year, rose 17 per cent following the report. The Mountain …
Keep your google stock
This is one of those situations where *naive research got it wrong. I have evidence this happens quite a bit I am looking very closely at research on the net especially and seeing a lot of gameable stats and while I haven't seen much in the way of people gaming them the opportunity is there.
*naive in the programing sense.
Don't keep your google stock
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes