IBM posted first-quarter financial results that blew past analyst estimates, providing the second indication in as many days that some IT outfits aren't getting dragged into a slumping US economy that some say already is in recession. The company also raised its earnings estimates for the remainder of 2008. "We feel good about …
I think if you look closer at the figures, you'll see that IBM raises Lotus Notes, not Outlook!
17% year on year Q1 growth for Lotus Software.
Paris - because even she has caught less viruses than MS Outlook.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media