IBM posted first-quarter financial results that blew past analyst estimates, providing the second indication in as many days that some IT outfits aren't getting dragged into a slumping US economy that some say already is in recession. The company also raised its earnings estimates for the remainder of 2008. "We feel good about …
I think if you look closer at the figures, you'll see that IBM raises Lotus Notes, not Outlook!
17% year on year Q1 growth for Lotus Software.
Paris - because even she has caught less viruses than MS Outlook.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR