Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) is the latest hardware vendor to punt servers loaded with AMD’s four-core Opteron processor chip, which finally hit the channel – following months of production delays – last week. The firm said today that the quad job is available in its Primergy RX330 S1, BX630 S2 blade servers and its entry- …
Has there been any new processor released by anyone that wasn't "late"? Granted, the Alpha was so late in being integrated with other components on the board that it had serious impact on DEC. But that was an extreme case.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?