In days gone by, a cutting-edge watch was one that could change TV channels or that had a built-in calculator. But now the world’s first quad-band Windows Mobile watch-phone has been unveiled. The watch operates over 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 bands. Although the watch is barely bigger than a SIM card itself, one slides into the …
At the third stroke...
it will be "0x0000001E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"
GPS and WiFi? So you have to charge your watch up every night aswell now...along with your quad core, 10 megapixel, 250GB mobile phone with nvidia graphics and 4inch 1080p hi-definition screen.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search