In days gone by, a cutting-edge watch was one that could change TV channels or that had a built-in calculator. But now the world’s first quad-band Windows Mobile watch-phone has been unveiled. The watch operates over 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 bands. Although the watch is barely bigger than a SIM card itself, one slides into the …
At the third stroke...
it will be "0x0000001E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"
GPS and WiFi? So you have to charge your watch up every night aswell now...along with your quad core, 10 megapixel, 250GB mobile phone with nvidia graphics and 4inch 1080p hi-definition screen.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why