Sun Microsystems continues to go after streaming media types with a shedload of hardware. The company this week refreshed its IPTV package that fits into its Streaming System product line with the latest and greatest silicon from Intel and AMD and an upgraded management package. The updated hardware/software combo can handle …
somewhat cynical observation.
> So, if you only have 250 subscribers and 100 hours of content, you're screwed.
So that's BT Vision up the creek then isn't it? ;)
Are episodes of "On The Buses" still their top-selling downloads?
"Somewhat cynical" is what I pay for with The Reg.
And by "pay for" I mean "click on banner ads" and by "click on" I mean block.
Driver, can I just click repeatedly on the lightup sign on your roof for a free trip?
Question from the pendants
Where's said small abused dog in the article? PETA wants to know. >)
Mine's the white furred one with the black spots...
You get the dog for free, but it is not so small considering its house is 14U large.
Trying a bit too hard to be clever. Maybe the low figures are what their entry level kit is rated at...
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence