Competition Commissioner Peter Freeman is warning UK companies to expect more demands for data and a more formal and combative approach to regulation. The regulator made 25 disclosure orders in the year to March compared to just three in the year before. Freeman said the change was to bring them more into line with European …
Screwed both ways?
If the competition commissioner gets those companies to pay late and demand money early with contracts that totally gag and bind you then great.
However we tend to have ledgeslation which spies on ordinary people and lets the big companies have their way.
How can we know if the Competition Comissioner is one of the good guys?
Upwards thumb beause it's something rude in some hand languages.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report