Anyone that’s dropped their iPhone knows the feeling of sickness as it tumbles toward the ground. Now the resulting body scrapes can be prevented with a case that covers the entire phone, but doesn’t interfere with the touchscreen. Iphone_hard_case ivyskin's Xylo Touch-Thru: prevent scratched screens Manufacturer ivyskin …
Well, the price is right
But i have to see it in action to believe it.
Also, do they make it for the iPod Touch ?
Rather than the case....
...look at those fingers!
Mines the one with 'One Thumb'
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them