A perk of writing about consumer technology is having the latest gear plonked onto your lap to play with test, and the resulting huge piles of bubble-wrap to pop. Now everyone can pop til their thumbs bleed, thanks to Puchi Puchi. The gadget measures 40 x 40 x 10mm and recreates the sound and feeling of popping bubble-wrap with …
This will sink without a trace when I release my patented Tension Sheet.
Waiting for that!!!
I was wondering if someone would mention the Tension Sheet.
Thing is though will you release it in red or would you go with another colour???
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network