A perk of writing about consumer technology is having the latest gear plonked onto your lap to play with test, and the resulting huge piles of bubble-wrap to pop. Now everyone can pop til their thumbs bleed, thanks to Puchi Puchi. The gadget measures 40 x 40 x 10mm and recreates the sound and feeling of popping bubble-wrap with …
This will sink without a trace when I release my patented Tension Sheet.
Waiting for that!!!
I was wondering if someone would mention the Tension Sheet.
Thing is though will you release it in red or would you go with another colour???
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go