A perk of writing about consumer technology is having the latest gear plonked onto your lap to play with test, and the resulting huge piles of bubble-wrap to pop. Now everyone can pop til their thumbs bleed, thanks to Puchi Puchi. The gadget measures 40 x 40 x 10mm and recreates the sound and feeling of popping bubble-wrap with …
This will sink without a trace when I release my patented Tension Sheet.
Waiting for that!!!
I was wondering if someone would mention the Tension Sheet.
Thing is though will you release it in red or would you go with another colour???
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9