A perk of writing about consumer technology is having the latest gear plonked onto your lap to play with test, and the resulting huge piles of bubble-wrap to pop. Now everyone can pop til their thumbs bleed, thanks to Puchi Puchi. The gadget measures 40 x 40 x 10mm and recreates the sound and feeling of popping bubble-wrap with …
This will sink without a trace when I release my patented Tension Sheet.
Waiting for that!!!
I was wondering if someone would mention the Tension Sheet.
Thing is though will you release it in red or would you go with another colour???
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series