Will this help any
Judging by the standard of driving in Cornwall
Almost every day the following happens....
1. Some idiot pulls out when it's not their right of way
2. Some OLD tw@s can't see me (must be my small car)
3. Same OLD tw@s weave all over the road
4. NO-ONE in Cornwall can drive if there is snow/ice/water etc
5. Cornish drivers DO NOT know how to use indicators
6. Young drivers are driving way too powerful cars (I guess they didn't inform the insurance of the mods)
7. Lack of required maintenance of a vehicle
8. OLD tw@s parking on road junctions (to do their shopping)
9. We have narrow roads in Cornwall, PULL THE FU*K OVER YOU IDIOTS
10. Using mobile phones while driving (EVEN THE OLD tw@s)
11. Women drivers doing their makup (as if is would make a difference) Ugly Cornish wenches
12. Women drivers cleaning the windscreen on the A30 at 70MPH
13. Unrestrained children standing on the rear seat
14. Unrestrained children laying in the bloody boot
15. Mothers feeding children on their laps, at 50 MPH, someone else driving
16. Cars designed for 5 people having 8 to 10 in them
17. Old tw@s not being able to understand what a roundabout is used for
18. Idiots flashing their lights at you for no apparent reason
19. Old tw@s pulling up if you get to within 200 feet of them to let you pass !!!
20. The complete idiot with his Laptop on top of the dashboard trying to negotiate major roadworks and hitting about 50 cones!!!
I give up
Our life insurance has been increased because I think that there are too many idiots on our roads.
BTW I drive a huge Ford Galaxy in metalic blue, which can't be missed unless your blind.
Any "Cornish" tw@s reading this, Get your ass to an advanced driving course ASAP
When I get the oppertunity I'll quite happily drive into any one of you that thinks they own the road !!!!!!!!!
Stuff Radar, the Cornish need basic training/road skills first