Sometimes a product’s name says it all, so what better label for the latest geek chic gaming keyboard than Cyborg? The keyboard looks like something you might see on the bridge of the new Battlestar Galactica, thanks to the multi-tapper’s angular shape, dashboard control panel and groups of backlit keys. The red, green and amber …
Well, it glows; so it must be good!
I would love to get one but I sort of like my dangly bits attached to my body, and if I bought this my wife may disconnect them.
I might think that as a keyboard it would perform just like my existing one, but as a prop in a low budget sci-fi movie I might one day make, it'd kick arse.
I'm with Jamie... Don't have a wife, but do have bills to pay and don't fancy the idea of paying in flesh.
That's all well and good...
...I like the glowy bits like the next man, but who actully looks at their keyboard while gaming? If it was a real gamer's keyboard, they's have larger, more well spaced wasd keys
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire