Sometimes a product’s name says it all, so what better label for the latest geek chic gaming keyboard than Cyborg? The keyboard looks like something you might see on the bridge of the new Battlestar Galactica, thanks to the multi-tapper’s angular shape, dashboard control panel and groups of backlit keys. The red, green and amber …
Well, it glows; so it must be good!
I would love to get one but I sort of like my dangly bits attached to my body, and if I bought this my wife may disconnect them.
I might think that as a keyboard it would perform just like my existing one, but as a prop in a low budget sci-fi movie I might one day make, it'd kick arse.
I'm with Jamie... Don't have a wife, but do have bills to pay and don't fancy the idea of paying in flesh.
That's all well and good...
...I like the glowy bits like the next man, but who actully looks at their keyboard while gaming? If it was a real gamer's keyboard, they's have larger, more well spaced wasd keys
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR