Sometimes a product’s name says it all, so what better label for the latest geek chic gaming keyboard than Cyborg? The keyboard looks like something you might see on the bridge of the new Battlestar Galactica, thanks to the multi-tapper’s angular shape, dashboard control panel and groups of backlit keys. The red, green and amber …
Well, it glows; so it must be good!
I would love to get one but I sort of like my dangly bits attached to my body, and if I bought this my wife may disconnect them.
I might think that as a keyboard it would perform just like my existing one, but as a prop in a low budget sci-fi movie I might one day make, it'd kick arse.
I'm with Jamie... Don't have a wife, but do have bills to pay and don't fancy the idea of paying in flesh.
That's all well and good...
...I like the glowy bits like the next man, but who actully looks at their keyboard while gaming? If it was a real gamer's keyboard, they's have larger, more well spaced wasd keys
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs