The only thing worse than competing with Intel in the x86 market is competing with a chip that doesn't work quite right. And so the saga of Montalvo Systems continues, according to our information. The internet is littered with Montalvo job postings, seeking help with the bring-up, validation and verification of complex …
Is this exactly what Nvidia wants in its fight against the G/CPU's of AMD/Intel
I do believe so. Damnit, at the rate this is going, my next machine might actually be made entirely out of Nvidia components where availble.
"close to buying" ?
Surely, *surely* if Sun wanted the tech it would be easier and cheaper to wait until Montalvo croaks, and then purchase the bits of the carcass that they want?
why not AMD
seriously AMD would be more interested in a better x86 given their current woes
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene