T-Mobile, the exclusive network operator for the iPhone in Germany, is to slash its price to €99 (£77/$154) via a new pricing structure for both the handset and the accompanying tariff. The company's offer applies only to the 8GB version of the Jesus Phone, and lasts until 30 June. But consumers must also sign onto T-Mobile’s …
... Firesale. *cough*
...Way too expensive for what it is.
3G iphone on the horizon then, retailing at the same price as the old one?????
do you have to sign in via iTunes like in uk? Never heard of jailbreak then
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe