T-Mobile, the exclusive network operator for the iPhone in Germany, is to slash its price to €99 (£77/$154) via a new pricing structure for both the handset and the accompanying tariff. The company's offer applies only to the 8GB version of the Jesus Phone, and lasts until 30 June. But consumers must also sign onto T-Mobile’s …
... Firesale. *cough*
...Way too expensive for what it is.
3G iphone on the horizon then, retailing at the same price as the old one?????
do you have to sign in via iTunes like in uk? Never heard of jailbreak then
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast