T-Mobile, the exclusive network operator for the iPhone in Germany, is to slash its price to €99 (£77/$154) via a new pricing structure for both the handset and the accompanying tariff. The company's offer applies only to the 8GB version of the Jesus Phone, and lasts until 30 June. But consumers must also sign onto T-Mobile’s …
... Firesale. *cough*
...Way too expensive for what it is.
3G iphone on the horizon then, retailing at the same price as the old one?????
do you have to sign in via iTunes like in uk? Never heard of jailbreak then
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS