T-Mobile, the exclusive network operator for the iPhone in Germany, is to slash its price to €99 (£77/$154) via a new pricing structure for both the handset and the accompanying tariff. The company's offer applies only to the 8GB version of the Jesus Phone, and lasts until 30 June. But consumers must also sign onto T-Mobile’s …
... Firesale. *cough*
...Way too expensive for what it is.
3G iphone on the horizon then, retailing at the same price as the old one?????
do you have to sign in via iTunes like in uk? Never heard of jailbreak then
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle