Sony has unveiled a sexy titanium-clad camcorder, which the electronics giant claims is the world’s smallest, slimmest and lightest 1920 x 1080 resolution camcorder available. Sony_CX27500_image_03 Sony's HDR-TG3E camcorder: small, light and slim The Handycam HDR-TG3E measures about 33 x 119 x 63mm, dimensions that Sony …
I feel sorry for kids who grow up with broadcast quality footage of 'em.
In my day this were all flickery Super 8 tape of fields...</rose tinted>
Oh you can always add those nostalgic effects to the movie.
Why ever bother with the rate conversion?
We all know that should the item come of for sale in the UK then the cost will be closer to the £900 1 for one rate. Maybe more once VAT is added!
So basically there is no point in the translation at all just leave it in the currency of the country and we can all go there and buy one if we want to.
I have been looking at a printer which is $45 in the US but £70 over here
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2