Some people claim music lightens a gloomy mood, but the iHome iPod docking station lamp is guaranteed to shed some light on the subject – literally. ihome_01 iHome: crank up the volume and the brightness The iHome is an iPod docking station at heart, but a desktop lamp also sprouts out of the dock’s top to help illuminate …
The iPod docking toaster? Kettle? Hammer drill?
... the folding mp3 camping chair with built in speakers, there's a silly idea they'll never do. Oh, right, OK.....
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked