AT&T has demonstrated Microsoft’s Surface, prior to the US network operator’s rollout of the futuristic table into several stores later this month. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com In a YouTube video, an executive places Samsung’s BlackJack II handset onto the 30in table. Information about the phone …
Sarcastic Gamer's take...
That is an interesting gadget. Way too pricey for me and I'd be terribly afraid to set anything on it.
I like this assessment:
Paris because she probably knows about being interactive on a table.
Hmm, can it recognize butt-prints?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait