AT&T has demonstrated Microsoft’s Surface, prior to the US network operator’s rollout of the futuristic table into several stores later this month. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com In a YouTube video, an executive places Samsung’s BlackJack II handset onto the 30in table. Information about the phone …
Sarcastic Gamer's take...
That is an interesting gadget. Way too pricey for me and I'd be terribly afraid to set anything on it.
I like this assessment:
Paris because she probably knows about being interactive on a table.
Hmm, can it recognize butt-prints?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates