AT&T has demonstrated Microsoft’s Surface, prior to the US network operator’s rollout of the futuristic table into several stores later this month. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com In a YouTube video, an executive places Samsung’s BlackJack II handset onto the 30in table. Information about the phone …
Sarcastic Gamer's take...
That is an interesting gadget. Way too pricey for me and I'd be terribly afraid to set anything on it.
I like this assessment:
Paris because she probably knows about being interactive on a table.
Hmm, can it recognize butt-prints?
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things