Super Micro continues to impress with its server gear. The vendor this week released new versions of its blade and 1U designs that make use of Intel's "San Clemente" 5100 chipset built to work with low power processors. The fresh SuperBlade and 1U Twin boxes boast some rather strong performance per watt figures. For example, …
What I want to know is....
.... did anyone else read the title of the article as Super Mario.....?
Super Mario Kit
Yes. I reread it a few times, and always read it as Super Mario Kit.
I'm just glad to know I wasn't the only one.
How can a computer be 93% efficicient?
The stuff you want to get out of it (calculations) is totally different to what you put in to it (energy).
"Perfect for hunting rabbits."
Surely this should be "wabbits"?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars