Although Microsoft is keeping mum about any official release date for the Surface tabletop touchscreen PC, the software giant has lined up US network operator AT&T as a retail guinea pig – allowing the company to display Surface in several stores. From 17 April, customers will be able to mess around with Surface at AT&T stores …
Wasnt a similar idea featured on Dragons Den?(http://webhelperbrowser.com/blog/2006/08/dragons-den-ep1-or-i-was-wrong.html)
Seem to recall every one of the Dragons slating the idea, saying it would never work.
He did pitch it as a media centre though, rather than the interactive organiser etc that this looks like it will be.
The demo video on the MS Surface site look great.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones