Although Microsoft is keeping mum about any official release date for the Surface tabletop touchscreen PC, the software giant has lined up US network operator AT&T as a retail guinea pig – allowing the company to display Surface in several stores. From 17 April, customers will be able to mess around with Surface at AT&T stores …
Wasnt a similar idea featured on Dragons Den?(http://webhelperbrowser.com/blog/2006/08/dragons-den-ep1-or-i-was-wrong.html)
Seem to recall every one of the Dragons slating the idea, saying it would never work.
He did pitch it as a media centre though, rather than the interactive organiser etc that this looks like it will be.
The demo video on the MS Surface site look great.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook