Although Microsoft is keeping mum about any official release date for the Surface tabletop touchscreen PC, the software giant has lined up US network operator AT&T as a retail guinea pig – allowing the company to display Surface in several stores. From 17 April, customers will be able to mess around with Surface at AT&T stores …
Wasnt a similar idea featured on Dragons Den?(http://webhelperbrowser.com/blog/2006/08/dragons-den-ep1-or-i-was-wrong.html)
Seem to recall every one of the Dragons slating the idea, saying it would never work.
He did pitch it as a media centre though, rather than the interactive organiser etc that this looks like it will be.
The demo video on the MS Surface site look great.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait