Although Microsoft is keeping mum about any official release date for the Surface tabletop touchscreen PC, the software giant has lined up US network operator AT&T as a retail guinea pig – allowing the company to display Surface in several stores. From 17 April, customers will be able to mess around with Surface at AT&T stores …
Wasnt a similar idea featured on Dragons Den?(http://webhelperbrowser.com/blog/2006/08/dragons-den-ep1-or-i-was-wrong.html)
Seem to recall every one of the Dragons slating the idea, saying it would never work.
He did pitch it as a media centre though, rather than the interactive organiser etc that this looks like it will be.
The demo video on the MS Surface site look great.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?