Although Microsoft is keeping mum about any official release date for the Surface tabletop touchscreen PC, the software giant has lined up US network operator AT&T as a retail guinea pig – allowing the company to display Surface in several stores. From 17 April, customers will be able to mess around with Surface at AT&T stores …
Wasnt a similar idea featured on Dragons Den?(http://webhelperbrowser.com/blog/2006/08/dragons-den-ep1-or-i-was-wrong.html)
Seem to recall every one of the Dragons slating the idea, saying it would never work.
He did pitch it as a media centre though, rather than the interactive organiser etc that this looks like it will be.
The demo video on the MS Surface site look great.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK