Intel disappointed some pundits today by failing to go into details about 'Moorestown', the next generation of its newly christened Centrino Atom brand, aka 'Menlow'. Worse, it emerged the system-on-a-chip simply takes today's Atom CPU and delivers it in a different form-factor. It's an impressive form-factor nonetheless. Intel …
"two-inch square sliver"
Isn't a sliver something which is narrow in two dimensions and relatively long in the third? If this were circular, you could call it a disc, but I think the best desciptive term might be a "shingle", not the least because when the CPU is put on it, you could call it
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Review Gran Turismo 6: Another glossy, gorgeous Mario Kart on steroids
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust on road to 64-bit glory
- Feminist Software Foundation gets grumpy with GitHub … or does it?