Intel disappointed some pundits today by failing to go into details about 'Moorestown', the next generation of its newly christened Centrino Atom brand, aka 'Menlow'. Worse, it emerged the system-on-a-chip simply takes today's Atom CPU and delivers it in a different form-factor. It's an impressive form-factor nonetheless. Intel …
"two-inch square sliver"
Isn't a sliver something which is narrow in two dimensions and relatively long in the third? If this were circular, you could call it a disc, but I think the best desciptive term might be a "shingle", not the least because when the CPU is put on it, you could call it
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK