If you’re in need of some conversation, but the missus is doing the washing up, then how would you feel about chatting to a PC-based buddy? Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Tengu is just that - well, sort of. The 70 x 40 x 10mm USB-powered gadget sits on your desktop and responds to sound stimuli …
incredibly s1ht is that. at least usb missle launchers are fun. this thing is just pointless
Paris cause shes more useful
in your general direction
I'm sure it would display the "shock" face if I were to "pass a little wind" over it.
They Killed the iDog
Looks like they took the head off a iDog and gave it a USB cable for a tail.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps