If you’re in need of some conversation, but the missus is doing the washing up, then how would you feel about chatting to a PC-based buddy? Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Tengu is just that - well, sort of. The 70 x 40 x 10mm USB-powered gadget sits on your desktop and responds to sound stimuli …
incredibly s1ht is that. at least usb missle launchers are fun. this thing is just pointless
Paris cause shes more useful
in your general direction
I'm sure it would display the "shock" face if I were to "pass a little wind" over it.
They Killed the iDog
Looks like they took the head off a iDog and gave it a USB cable for a tail.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way