If you’re in need of some conversation, but the missus is doing the washing up, then how would you feel about chatting to a PC-based buddy? Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Tengu is just that - well, sort of. The 70 x 40 x 10mm USB-powered gadget sits on your desktop and responds to sound stimuli …
incredibly s1ht is that. at least usb missle launchers are fun. this thing is just pointless
Paris cause shes more useful
in your general direction
I'm sure it would display the "shock" face if I were to "pass a little wind" over it.
They Killed the iDog
Looks like they took the head off a iDog and gave it a USB cable for a tail.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS