A stylus wouldn’t be Register Hardware’s weapon of choice for the upcoming videogame Grand Theft Auto IV. But as the title's rumoured to be coming to Nintendo’s DS Lite, this could become a reality. GTA_IV_details Will GTA IV hit the DS Lite? Image courtesy of Game-Class Online gaming publication Game-Class.com has published …
Don't get confused..
This is Granny Tea Assistant IV
You have to make granny cups of tea when she asks, by mashing the stylus back and forth..
A Wii version is in the works too I hear...
re: Don't get confused..
What Mark? Got sick of tossing off over PS3 and BluRay and decided to have a poke at the DS for a change?
Seems the success of the PS3 and Blu-ray is making you bitter by the day..
Why don't you come out from behind that veil of cowardness??
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion