If you're ever staying at the HoJo in Victorville, California, be sure to hit up the gay bar next door and down a Chelada with this guy. He's a hoot, and I'm pretty sure he'd be all about open source if he cared as much about software as he does for clam-fused tomato juice and Bud Light. Shot of bartender holding Chelada drink …
What's the track playing in the beginning?
not just victorville
that drink can be found in a lot of Mexican cafes too. Victorville better known for the high number of 'tweakers' speed/meth users there. But if you had to live there in the high desert (normally very hot daytime and cold at night) it could be a reason to take drugs.
@ not just victorville
Heh. You sound like you live there.
I lived in Barstow for a while. What a dump. The only thing TO do there was drink.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass