We’ve all had some shocking news delivered through a mobile phone. But if you’ve got a dodgy ticker, thank your lucky stars that someone’s applied to patent a handset with an integrated defibrillator. Mobile_phone_defibrillator_patent A patent application for a mobile phone-cum-defibrillator The application for a “wireless …
I wonder how difficult it would be to hack the circuitry up to taser strength?
Paris (as there isn't an icon for Miss Campbell)
Imagine you go to answer your call and hit the wrong button... surely a high voltage shock to the head isnt a good idea???
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
some people have already diy'ed it, with phones which include a *real* flash - just bypass the flash globe to two external wires/contacts.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot