We’ve all had some shocking news delivered through a mobile phone. But if you’ve got a dodgy ticker, thank your lucky stars that someone’s applied to patent a handset with an integrated defibrillator. Mobile_phone_defibrillator_patent A patent application for a mobile phone-cum-defibrillator The application for a “wireless …
I wonder how difficult it would be to hack the circuitry up to taser strength?
Paris (as there isn't an icon for Miss Campbell)
Imagine you go to answer your call and hit the wrong button... surely a high voltage shock to the head isnt a good idea???
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
some people have already diy'ed it, with phones which include a *real* flash - just bypass the flash globe to two external wires/contacts.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip