We’ve all had some shocking news delivered through a mobile phone. But if you’ve got a dodgy ticker, thank your lucky stars that someone’s applied to patent a handset with an integrated defibrillator. Mobile_phone_defibrillator_patent A patent application for a mobile phone-cum-defibrillator The application for a “wireless …
I wonder how difficult it would be to hack the circuitry up to taser strength?
Paris (as there isn't an icon for Miss Campbell)
Imagine you go to answer your call and hit the wrong button... surely a high voltage shock to the head isnt a good idea???
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
some people have already diy'ed it, with phones which include a *real* flash - just bypass the flash globe to two external wires/contacts.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide