We’ve all had some shocking news delivered through a mobile phone. But if you’ve got a dodgy ticker, thank your lucky stars that someone’s applied to patent a handset with an integrated defibrillator. Mobile_phone_defibrillator_patent A patent application for a mobile phone-cum-defibrillator The application for a “wireless …
I wonder how difficult it would be to hack the circuitry up to taser strength?
Paris (as there isn't an icon for Miss Campbell)
Imagine you go to answer your call and hit the wrong button... surely a high voltage shock to the head isnt a good idea???
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
some people have already diy'ed it, with phones which include a *real* flash - just bypass the flash globe to two external wires/contacts.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung