We’ve all had some shocking news delivered through a mobile phone. But if you’ve got a dodgy ticker, thank your lucky stars that someone’s applied to patent a handset with an integrated defibrillator. Mobile_phone_defibrillator_patent A patent application for a mobile phone-cum-defibrillator The application for a “wireless …
I wonder how difficult it would be to hack the circuitry up to taser strength?
Paris (as there isn't an icon for Miss Campbell)
Imagine you go to answer your call and hit the wrong button... surely a high voltage shock to the head isnt a good idea???
Brilliant! And love the Campbell ref!
some people have already diy'ed it, with phones which include a *real* flash - just bypass the flash globe to two external wires/contacts.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion