Trevor Baylis’ hand-cranked media player was a technological innovation upon its release. However, you can now bag yourself a cheaper alternative - provided you don’t mind losing some features. CrankingMP3 Thanko's Cranking MP3 Player Online retailer GeekStuff4U.com is currently selling the Cranking MP3 Player, which is …
Can you charge it over USB too, if you're too lazy to wind the handle?
Moving parts in an SSD MP3 player ... object/exercise/defeated? :)
All moot, since I've no intention of buying one of the ugly little blighters...
This design is a "follow-me" using the 'twist the handle crank'. It would be much more easy to use had it employed a rack and pinion gear to drive the generator by a squeezing action of the hand.
Was Paris involved in this design?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked