The internet is now so addictive that many of us can’t bear to be parted from it, even while we’re watching telly – according to a report on Britain's couch potatos. Video search engine blinkx surveyed over 2000 adults and found that 83 per cent checked their email while watching TV. Just under 70 per cent admitted to simply …
I'm 24, only watch TV by the internet (torrents, streaming etc - all adverts do nowadays is turn me off products for wasting my time), and usually broswe the net at the same time if the hsow isn't holding my attention. Naturally, if I'm gripped by what I'm watching, the show is full-screened.
Men watch sports, women watch drivel? Say it ain't so, joe!
title pretty much says it all...
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones