The internet is now so addictive that many of us can’t bear to be parted from it, even while we’re watching telly – according to a report on Britain's couch potatos. Video search engine blinkx surveyed over 2000 adults and found that 83 per cent checked their email while watching TV. Just under 70 per cent admitted to simply …
I'm 24, only watch TV by the internet (torrents, streaming etc - all adverts do nowadays is turn me off products for wasting my time), and usually broswe the net at the same time if the hsow isn't holding my attention. Naturally, if I'm gripped by what I'm watching, the show is full-screened.
Men watch sports, women watch drivel? Say it ain't so, joe!
title pretty much says it all...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA