The internet is now so addictive that many of us can’t bear to be parted from it, even while we’re watching telly – according to a report on Britain's couch potatos. Video search engine blinkx surveyed over 2000 adults and found that 83 per cent checked their email while watching TV. Just under 70 per cent admitted to simply …
I'm 24, only watch TV by the internet (torrents, streaming etc - all adverts do nowadays is turn me off products for wasting my time), and usually broswe the net at the same time if the hsow isn't holding my attention. Naturally, if I'm gripped by what I'm watching, the show is full-screened.
Men watch sports, women watch drivel? Say it ain't so, joe!
title pretty much says it all...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email