The internet is now so addictive that many of us can’t bear to be parted from it, even while we’re watching telly – according to a report on Britain's couch potatos. Video search engine blinkx surveyed over 2000 adults and found that 83 per cent checked their email while watching TV. Just under 70 per cent admitted to simply …
I'm 24, only watch TV by the internet (torrents, streaming etc - all adverts do nowadays is turn me off products for wasting my time), and usually broswe the net at the same time if the hsow isn't holding my attention. Naturally, if I'm gripped by what I'm watching, the show is full-screened.
Men watch sports, women watch drivel? Say it ain't so, joe!
title pretty much says it all...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene