Parallels - the software artist formerly known as SWsoft - has snatched up billing dandy ModernGigabyte in a bid to strengthen the company's products that cater to hosting providers. Parallels gains ModernGigabyte's equally modern ModernBill software that automates a number of the billing jobs associated with the hosting …
Pity, because its rubbish
I do hope the people over at Parallels sack the current developers working at ModernGigabyte. ModernBill was good about three years ago. Now though, its full of bugs and half baked ideas.
Also, I smell an IPO. Parallels has been on a buying spree of late, boasting its product offerings.
no mention of psoft...
...that little hosting acquisition from comodo and what Parallels game plan might be?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops