Parallels - the software artist formerly known as SWsoft - has snatched up billing dandy ModernGigabyte in a bid to strengthen the company's products that cater to hosting providers. Parallels gains ModernGigabyte's equally modern ModernBill software that automates a number of the billing jobs associated with the hosting …
Pity, because its rubbish
I do hope the people over at Parallels sack the current developers working at ModernGigabyte. ModernBill was good about three years ago. Now though, its full of bugs and half baked ideas.
Also, I smell an IPO. Parallels has been on a buying spree of late, boasting its product offerings.
no mention of psoft...
...that little hosting acquisition from comodo and what Parallels game plan might be?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL