Intel today introduced two 45-nanometer, low voltage server processors to outpace its previous generation of 65nm energy-efficient wares. The quad-core Xeon L5400 series is up to 25 per cent faster than the preceding chips while keeping power consumption at a 50-watt thermal envelope, Chipzilla says. L5400 chips come in two …
what about AMD?
Can someone please tell me how i can compare this to a CPU produced by AMD?
Re: what about AMD?
Gone with the wind they be.
Intel have well and truly outpaced AMD in recent years, certainly in the low to mid end server business.
Although I would like to see direct comparisons.
What, no Sun?
"...Dell, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi, IBM, and NEC...." Are they counting on AMD fixing Barcelona or just late to the party (again)?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan