back to article Asus admits big global Eee supply-demand imbalance

Asus has claimed that it's only able to sell one Eee PC for around every three people that want one. That's the worldwide supply-demand deficit - in Taiwan, it's able to satisfy 50 per cent of potential Eee customers. The statistic comes from Asus VP Kevin Lin by way of DigiTimes, which focused on Lin's statement that the 8.9in …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Paris Hilton

Very nice but........

Did I read that correctly a fire at the battery manufacturer?! With all the stories last year about exploding laptops and mobile phones and now the wholed damned factory goes up in smoke! Should we be worried about this?

Never mind we can always dribble over our fav beach babe and forget our impending confligration.

Paris cause two blondes are better than one:)

Coat

Yes! User picture again

I was happy to see that you have remembered to include the (apparently mandatory for all Eee articles) picture of a typical user.

Hat etc.

Silver badge
Coat

Wahey!

She's back!

Happy

yay..

There she is!

Paris Hilton

no sh*t

I placed an order with Expansys a while ago and I keep watching the estimated day go down to 1 day and then back up to 10. I am getting fed up. I feel like cancelling the order and waiting for the next model but I reckon the same will happen with that. If I do that then I think I will be waiting until 2009, or infinity and beyond. btw please stop showing that women. Paris, cos I reckon she has about 10 of them but still doesn't know what they are.

J
Thumb Up

I knew...

That the pic would be there was obvious. But I was sure that the caption would be something interesting too...

Coat

Oh well.

If we can't buy an Eee, we can at least see the blonde.

Can I leave my coat here? I'm going down to the beach.

Time for an Avatar?

Can we have the Eee girl added as an avatar icon thingy, to transform any post to one about dinky laptops on the beach?

Unhappy

Um...

GAAAAAAAHH!

:(

Wait and see

That kind of demand for well built, cheap sub-laptops won't have escaped the notice of every other manufacturer.

Expect LOTS of Eee copies from everyone else by christmas.

All with pictures of attractive girls using them, obviously.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums