If the floor space around your TV and consoles is anything like ours, then it’s littered with controllers. Peripherals manufacturer Thrustmaster has created a combi cradle-cum-charger for the Wii. Thrustmaster_one_wii_pack Thrustmaster's T-Charge One NW: handy and powerful Dubbed the T-Charge One NW, the unit allows gamers to …
It'd be a first for this kind of thing (AFAIK) if it was...
Or are we the only people in the world who use 'em?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait