If the floor space around your TV and consoles is anything like ours, then it’s littered with controllers. Peripherals manufacturer Thrustmaster has created a combi cradle-cum-charger for the Wii. Thrustmaster_one_wii_pack Thrustmaster's T-Charge One NW: handy and powerful Dubbed the T-Charge One NW, the unit allows gamers to …
It'd be a first for this kind of thing (AFAIK) if it was...
Or are we the only people in the world who use 'em?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad