If you’re thinking of driving Route 66 this summer, then you’ll need lots of travelling music. Sony has created an in-car stereo system that boasts more connectivity than you can shake a stack of truck-stop pancakes at, lashings of maple syrup and all. The MEX-BT3600U is an in-car CD tuner at heart. However, under the hood hides …
I admit I am a Sony fanboy
But you have to admit this is a tasty head unit
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware