If you’re thinking of driving Route 66 this summer, then you’ll need lots of travelling music. Sony has created an in-car stereo system that boasts more connectivity than you can shake a stack of truck-stop pancakes at, lashings of maple syrup and all. The MEX-BT3600U is an in-car CD tuner at heart. However, under the hood hides …
I admit I am a Sony fanboy
But you have to admit this is a tasty head unit
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout