If you’re thinking of driving Route 66 this summer, then you’ll need lots of travelling music. Sony has created an in-car stereo system that boasts more connectivity than you can shake a stack of truck-stop pancakes at, lashings of maple syrup and all. The MEX-BT3600U is an in-car CD tuner at heart. However, under the hood hides …
I admit I am a Sony fanboy
But you have to admit this is a tasty head unit
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'