If you’re thinking of driving Route 66 this summer, then you’ll need lots of travelling music. Sony has created an in-car stereo system that boasts more connectivity than you can shake a stack of truck-stop pancakes at, lashings of maple syrup and all. The MEX-BT3600U is an in-car CD tuner at heart. However, under the hood hides …
I admit I am a Sony fanboy
But you have to admit this is a tasty head unit
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK