If the 1980s revival has you itching to show how cool you were 20 years ago and the only evidence is on strips of celluloid, VuPoint’s slide converter can bring your past into the present. If you’re of a certain age, photography still means F-stops, shutter speeds and a ‘click’ that isn’t just an amusing option. It also probably …
So what other options does the price conscious scanner have?
I've recently purchased one of these, worked well for a cheap solution.
Had good results with recent purchase of Plustek 7300, but 50% more expensive. Claims to be 7200 dpi.
But what about all my photo's?
I have been looking for a solution for all my photo's. Slides are well covered but i have been unable to find an automatic [we all have heaps of old photo's right] photo feeder. Load them up... press batch scan and wait.
I was so surprised this Christmas when buying digital photo frames.. but unable to locate automatic photo scanner.
Tell me i'm wrong.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad