When Fujitsu puts its MHZ2 BJ 320GB laptop hard drive on sale at the end of June, it'll be a world-first, the company chirped today: the first ever 2.5in 320GB HDD that spins at 7200rpm, apparently. Easy to say that now, we'd point out, but there's still the best part of three months for a rival hard drive maker or makers to …
My only concern would be the heat it generates if not the power consumption. Really I believe a LOT more effort needs to go into making SDD's large, fast, reliable and above all cheaper.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*