When Fujitsu puts its MHZ2 BJ 320GB laptop hard drive on sale at the end of June, it'll be a world-first, the company chirped today: the first ever 2.5in 320GB HDD that spins at 7200rpm, apparently. Easy to say that now, we'd point out, but there's still the best part of three months for a rival hard drive maker or makers to …
My only concern would be the heat it generates if not the power consumption. Really I believe a LOT more effort needs to go into making SDD's large, fast, reliable and above all cheaper.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise