Both Dell and VMware are heaping affection on the booming South Asia economy today. While Dell is expanding its retail partnerships in India, VMware is adding research and development funding there. Let's have a peek at how the two companies are cutting dependencies on the US economy to beat a looming recession: VMware invests …
Here's another idea to help Dell save a few pennies, in the name of share holder equity
When marketing your wares around the world, don't bother with the expense of using local actors... Just use the folks and native language of your biggest market. You'll save millions of (what ever currency you're using to measure your success) by shooting the commercials once and then just inserting subtitles. Oh and don't bother with local actor voice overs... they're so patronizing...
Does anybody know what the translation for "Wang! you're getting a Dell" in Mandarin?
Mine's the one with the big target on the back...
Who gives a Sh*t
Soon the US will be cheaper than india or will be bombed by them in the quest to stop any WMD's hitting india, as USA will be a tech backwater.
Looking forward to it now!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss