AMD will next month launch the ATI Radeon HD 3830, an 'RV670'-based graphics card said to have been designed to pull the rug from under Nvidia's low-end-of-the-top-range offerings. So claim industry moles cited by Chinese-language site HKEPC. They say the 3830 will contain the same 320 unified shader processors as the 3850 and …
Now if they would stop cranking out budget cards and deliver a single gpu card that can compete with the 8800 GTS and upcoming GTX I would be a happy individual.
Or you could come with us on the nvidia bandwagon
Ive been with nvidia since the tnt days, only before that was with 3dfx.
Maybe I do need to be shown the AMD/ATI ways and move away from intel/nvidia
Of course, you know im joking,,, right?
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months