AMD will next month launch the ATI Radeon HD 3830, an 'RV670'-based graphics card said to have been designed to pull the rug from under Nvidia's low-end-of-the-top-range offerings. So claim industry moles cited by Chinese-language site HKEPC. They say the 3830 will contain the same 320 unified shader processors as the 3850 and …
Now if they would stop cranking out budget cards and deliver a single gpu card that can compete with the 8800 GTS and upcoming GTX I would be a happy individual.
Or you could come with us on the nvidia bandwagon
Ive been with nvidia since the tnt days, only before that was with 3dfx.
Maybe I do need to be shown the AMD/ATI ways and move away from intel/nvidia
Of course, you know im joking,,, right?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL