AMD will next month launch the ATI Radeon HD 3830, an 'RV670'-based graphics card said to have been designed to pull the rug from under Nvidia's low-end-of-the-top-range offerings. So claim industry moles cited by Chinese-language site HKEPC. They say the 3830 will contain the same 320 unified shader processors as the 3850 and …
Now if they would stop cranking out budget cards and deliver a single gpu card that can compete with the 8800 GTS and upcoming GTX I would be a happy individual.
Or you could come with us on the nvidia bandwagon
Ive been with nvidia since the tnt days, only before that was with 3dfx.
Maybe I do need to be shown the AMD/ATI ways and move away from intel/nvidia
Of course, you know im joking,,, right?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers