AMD will next month launch the ATI Radeon HD 3830, an 'RV670'-based graphics card said to have been designed to pull the rug from under Nvidia's low-end-of-the-top-range offerings. So claim industry moles cited by Chinese-language site HKEPC. They say the 3830 will contain the same 320 unified shader processors as the 3850 and …
Now if they would stop cranking out budget cards and deliver a single gpu card that can compete with the 8800 GTS and upcoming GTX I would be a happy individual.
Or you could come with us on the nvidia bandwagon
Ive been with nvidia since the tnt days, only before that was with 3dfx.
Maybe I do need to be shown the AMD/ATI ways and move away from intel/nvidia
Of course, you know im joking,,, right?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'