Yahoo! increased the pressure on Microsoft to up its offer for the internet firm yesterday by telling investors it expects to double cash flow over the next three years. Jerry Yang gave the presentation to institutional shareholders in order to persuade them that the company is worth more than the $44bn Microsoft has offered for …
Yahoo! tries! to! whip! investors! into! line!
Where! Is! The! Punctuation!?
Although not quite an "official rule of Reg Club" (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/19/reg_club_rules/), I think that the title of this article needs to be rewritten as: "Yahoo! tries! to! whip! investors! into! line!"
So just because they say they are going to double their revenu, we are supposed just believe it? What a lookd bullocks (as you brits say). If I was a shareholder with any kind of voice I would be screaming for the board members heads at this point.
You know there's a problem when the start rationing !s.
Bullocks - a (herd of) bovine animals which provide milk and agricultural "bull-strength" in the not-so-developed countries. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullock
Bollocks - what hurts like hell when you get kicked in it (assuming you are a bloke of course)
Mine's the one with "Pedant" written in large friendly letters on it...
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'