Yahoo! increased the pressure on Microsoft to up its offer for the internet firm yesterday by telling investors it expects to double cash flow over the next three years. Jerry Yang gave the presentation to institutional shareholders in order to persuade them that the company is worth more than the $44bn Microsoft has offered for …
Yahoo! tries! to! whip! investors! into! line!
Where! Is! The! Punctuation!?
Although not quite an "official rule of Reg Club" (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/19/reg_club_rules/), I think that the title of this article needs to be rewritten as: "Yahoo! tries! to! whip! investors! into! line!"
So just because they say they are going to double their revenu, we are supposed just believe it? What a lookd bullocks (as you brits say). If I was a shareholder with any kind of voice I would be screaming for the board members heads at this point.
You know there's a problem when the start rationing !s.
Bullocks - a (herd of) bovine animals which provide milk and agricultural "bull-strength" in the not-so-developed countries. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullock
Bollocks - what hurts like hell when you get kicked in it (assuming you are a bloke of course)
Mine's the one with "Pedant" written in large friendly letters on it...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network