If you’re not swayed by titanium-clad compacts or waterproof camcorders, then how about Rolleiflex’s modern take on the traditional 60 x 60mm twin-lens reflex camera? minidigi Rolleiflex’s MiniDigi AF 5.0: just three megapixels The Germany company, which has been manufacturing cameras since the 1920s, launched the MiniDigi in …
Let me be the first to say....
On the original the crank had a purpose, now it is just a switch. And you dont even need that. Bloody hell, what a waste of space.
Fun - if you like that sort of thing
As the distance between phones and cameras is shrinking and the compact market is pursing a needless race towards the Gigapixel point and shoot I'm pleased to see something different.
If it actually has decent optics instead of a massive array of weird shooting modes and a bewildering interface then it has a place IMHO.
Having seen older people stuggle with tiny buttons and over complex interfaces a digital camera that looks and functions like a film camera seems like a good idea to me.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene