Microsoft has gone on a second date with Eclipse, this time around Windows Vista, but there's still no commitment to go steady. Courtship, though, is part of a bigger strategy to improve the company's standing in the open source community by 2015, Microsoft said. Sam Ramji, director of Microsoft's open source labs, announced …
Something in the statement reminds me about OS/2...
Short and sweet: Keep your "ing" paws off Eclipse. It ain't pretty, it ain't sweet; but it works.
This new, smarmy, micros~1 is even more revolting than the Linux == cancer version.
Their desperation for people to use Vista is driving them to extreme lengths. Why use Vista when Eclipse is cross-platform?
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed