Microsoft has gone on a second date with Eclipse, this time around Windows Vista, but there's still no commitment to go steady. Courtship, though, is part of a bigger strategy to improve the company's standing in the open source community by 2015, Microsoft said. Sam Ramji, director of Microsoft's open source labs, announced …
Something in the statement reminds me about OS/2...
Short and sweet: Keep your "ing" paws off Eclipse. It ain't pretty, it ain't sweet; but it works.
This new, smarmy, micros~1 is even more revolting than the Linux == cancer version.
Their desperation for people to use Vista is driving them to extreme lengths. Why use Vista when Eclipse is cross-platform?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad