Microsoft has gone on a second date with Eclipse, this time around Windows Vista, but there's still no commitment to go steady. Courtship, though, is part of a bigger strategy to improve the company's standing in the open source community by 2015, Microsoft said. Sam Ramji, director of Microsoft's open source labs, announced …
Something in the statement reminds me about OS/2...
Short and sweet: Keep your "ing" paws off Eclipse. It ain't pretty, it ain't sweet; but it works.
This new, smarmy, micros~1 is even more revolting than the Linux == cancer version.
Their desperation for people to use Vista is driving them to extreme lengths. Why use Vista when Eclipse is cross-platform?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle