Microsoft has gone on a second date with Eclipse, this time around Windows Vista, but there's still no commitment to go steady. Courtship, though, is part of a bigger strategy to improve the company's standing in the open source community by 2015, Microsoft said. Sam Ramji, director of Microsoft's open source labs, announced …
Something in the statement reminds me about OS/2...
Short and sweet: Keep your "ing" paws off Eclipse. It ain't pretty, it ain't sweet; but it works.
This new, smarmy, micros~1 is even more revolting than the Linux == cancer version.
Their desperation for people to use Vista is driving them to extreme lengths. Why use Vista when Eclipse is cross-platform?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth