Microsoft has gone on a second date with Eclipse, this time around Windows Vista, but there's still no commitment to go steady. Courtship, though, is part of a bigger strategy to improve the company's standing in the open source community by 2015, Microsoft said. Sam Ramji, director of Microsoft's open source labs, announced …
Something in the statement reminds me about OS/2...
Short and sweet: Keep your "ing" paws off Eclipse. It ain't pretty, it ain't sweet; but it works.
This new, smarmy, micros~1 is even more revolting than the Linux == cancer version.
Their desperation for people to use Vista is driving them to extreme lengths. Why use Vista when Eclipse is cross-platform?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor