Fouad Mourtada, the IT engineer jailed for setting up a fake Facebook page for a member of the Moroccan Royal family, has been released from prison. He was freed by Royal pardon yesterday evening after 43 days inside. Mourtada had begun a three-year sentence in Oukacha prison in Casablanca. The 26-year-old was arrested in early …
I'm glad he got out.
I hope he still has all his parts, as I am sure he has learned a lesson. Unless you have some revolutionary intent tweaking the nose of living royalty is still a super bad idea. I am sure there are those Darwinian ghouls champing at the bit to whine about it.
What are you doing right now?
Fouad Mourtada is...thanking his lucky starts
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC