Fouad Mourtada, the IT engineer jailed for setting up a fake Facebook page for a member of the Moroccan Royal family, has been released from prison. He was freed by Royal pardon yesterday evening after 43 days inside. Mourtada had begun a three-year sentence in Oukacha prison in Casablanca. The 26-year-old was arrested in early …
I'm glad he got out.
I hope he still has all his parts, as I am sure he has learned a lesson. Unless you have some revolutionary intent tweaking the nose of living royalty is still a super bad idea. I am sure there are those Darwinian ghouls champing at the bit to whine about it.
What are you doing right now?
Fouad Mourtada is...thanking his lucky starts
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015