Fouad Mourtada, the IT engineer jailed for setting up a fake Facebook page for a member of the Moroccan Royal family, has been released from prison. He was freed by Royal pardon yesterday evening after 43 days inside. Mourtada had begun a three-year sentence in Oukacha prison in Casablanca. The 26-year-old was arrested in early …
I'm glad he got out.
I hope he still has all his parts, as I am sure he has learned a lesson. Unless you have some revolutionary intent tweaking the nose of living royalty is still a super bad idea. I am sure there are those Darwinian ghouls champing at the bit to whine about it.
What are you doing right now?
Fouad Mourtada is...thanking his lucky starts
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait