Fouad Mourtada, the IT engineer jailed for setting up a fake Facebook page for a member of the Moroccan Royal family, has been released from prison. He was freed by Royal pardon yesterday evening after 43 days inside. Mourtada had begun a three-year sentence in Oukacha prison in Casablanca. The 26-year-old was arrested in early …
I'm glad he got out.
I hope he still has all his parts, as I am sure he has learned a lesson. Unless you have some revolutionary intent tweaking the nose of living royalty is still a super bad idea. I am sure there are those Darwinian ghouls champing at the bit to whine about it.
What are you doing right now?
Fouad Mourtada is...thanking his lucky starts
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt