Fouad Mourtada, the IT engineer jailed for setting up a fake Facebook page for a member of the Moroccan Royal family, has been released from prison. He was freed by Royal pardon yesterday evening after 43 days inside. Mourtada had begun a three-year sentence in Oukacha prison in Casablanca. The 26-year-old was arrested in early …
I'm glad he got out.
I hope he still has all his parts, as I am sure he has learned a lesson. Unless you have some revolutionary intent tweaking the nose of living royalty is still a super bad idea. I am sure there are those Darwinian ghouls champing at the bit to whine about it.
What are you doing right now?
Fouad Mourtada is...thanking his lucky starts
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go