Filming during a beach party or on board a boat means placing your camcorder at risk of an nasty H2O overdose. Thankfully, Panasonic has realised that water-resistant cases aren’t always suitable and has created a fully waterproof rugged recorder. Panasonic_SDR-SW20EB-R Panasonic's SDR-SW20EB-R: water-, drop- and dust-proof …
Is it worth it?
Panasonic's underwater camcorder is apparently only 0.41 Megapixel at about £300 quid. For about the same cost (possibly less) I'd just use my existing mini-DV camcorder with a water proof case; with the benefits of higher resolution and ability to go a little deeper in water. Probably wouldn't help if I dropped it though. I like some Panasonic stuff, but I question this one.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs