Filming during a beach party or on board a boat means placing your camcorder at risk of an nasty H2O overdose. Thankfully, Panasonic has realised that water-resistant cases aren’t always suitable and has created a fully waterproof rugged recorder. Panasonic_SDR-SW20EB-R Panasonic's SDR-SW20EB-R: water-, drop- and dust-proof …
Is it worth it?
Panasonic's underwater camcorder is apparently only 0.41 Megapixel at about £300 quid. For about the same cost (possibly less) I'd just use my existing mini-DV camcorder with a water proof case; with the benefits of higher resolution and ability to go a little deeper in water. Probably wouldn't help if I dropped it though. I like some Panasonic stuff, but I question this one.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests