Filming during a beach party or on board a boat means placing your camcorder at risk of an nasty H2O overdose. Thankfully, Panasonic has realised that water-resistant cases aren’t always suitable and has created a fully waterproof rugged recorder. Panasonic_SDR-SW20EB-R Panasonic's SDR-SW20EB-R: water-, drop- and dust-proof …
Is it worth it?
Panasonic's underwater camcorder is apparently only 0.41 Megapixel at about £300 quid. For about the same cost (possibly less) I'd just use my existing mini-DV camcorder with a water proof case; with the benefits of higher resolution and ability to go a little deeper in water. Probably wouldn't help if I dropped it though. I like some Panasonic stuff, but I question this one.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email