Microsoft is rumoured to have signed deals with two additional manufacturers to make Xbox 360s. The claim follows reports that sales of the console have dropped in the US. Recently published figures from market watcher NPD show that Microsoft only sold 254,600 consoles through retail outlets in the US during February. Major …
Surely this title needs rewording...
"Microsoft signs assemblers to boost Xbox fake shortages"
We all know, there is ample supply of 360, and the fairytales about shortages, are simply excuses because PS3 is now outselling it on it's home turf.
Is that all?
"According to analyst Chart-Track, sales of the console rose 36 per cent last week after the cut came into effect."
You can now get a Premium console with three recent games (I saw FIFA 08, PGR4 and something else as a bundle) for £199. God knows what the Core/Arcade is selling for now, change from a £20? 36% is ridiculously low for a sales jump after a price cut.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s