When Google introduced the Google data APIs two years ago, it did not exactly rock the firmament like, say, other Google offerings. GData hit the news this month when Google ported YouTube's APIs to the format and released those APIs to the world by putting them with the rest of the GData portfolio. A range of Google …
If Google mandated the use of vi and only vi throughout the web, then all these high falutin' APIs would fall by the wayside in favour of tight clean code requiring a minimum of typing.
This is how God intended it to be. All those project based - and indeed the Lisp based - editors are truly the spawn of obfuscation.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!