When Google introduced the Google data APIs two years ago, it did not exactly rock the firmament like, say, other Google offerings. GData hit the news this month when Google ported YouTube's APIs to the format and released those APIs to the world by putting them with the rest of the GData portfolio. A range of Google …
If Google mandated the use of vi and only vi throughout the web, then all these high falutin' APIs would fall by the wayside in favour of tight clean code requiring a minimum of typing.
This is how God intended it to be. All those project based - and indeed the Lisp based - editors are truly the spawn of obfuscation.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24