Brocade is shoving its Windows file virtualization portfolio into a separate appliance and adding automated data migration and file-level controls to the metal. The Brocade File Management Engine (FME) is a 2U rack mounted appliance with ten 1Gb/E ports. The system manages SMB/CIFS data for the Windows Server 2003 and XP …
I wonder how much of that hundred G is going to Dell for the hardware? At least Ironport used to make their servers look a little bit less obvious.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015