Brocade is shoving its Windows file virtualization portfolio into a separate appliance and adding automated data migration and file-level controls to the metal. The Brocade File Management Engine (FME) is a 2U rack mounted appliance with ten 1Gb/E ports. The system manages SMB/CIFS data for the Windows Server 2003 and XP …
I wonder how much of that hundred G is going to Dell for the hardware? At least Ironport used to make their servers look a little bit less obvious.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball