LG has dreamed up a novel twist on the touchscreen concept that adds a dash of Viewty and a splash of Chocolate to create an original look that combines two front-panel displays: a touchscreen and a standard display. LG KF600 touchscreen handset KF600: are two screens better than one? The lower, touch-sensitive screen - LG …
KF600 Vs Shine
I've currently got the LG Shine and one thing I don't like about it is you're not able to set your own music as a message tone or the alarm.
Are you able to do this on the KF600?
Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but . . .
... its still missing a haptic feedback response to a screen touch.
And no, a vibration isn't enough in this regards - it is not intuitive and if is there a delay between the touch and the vibration, then it just doesn't feel -connected- to you pressing the on-screen button.
I'm not sure where I'm going with this but there NEEDS to be some better form of feedback, perhaps some kind of mini gigawatt forcefield which pushes your finger backwards a little during an on-screen button press??? ;-)
Oh and it'll need to give you a real sense that you've 'clicked' the button too!
Other than that - silly idea having two screens that essentially could have simply been just one with a logical software split. If they are the same thing, whats the point? Keeping costs down is the only reason I could think of.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!