Iomega has changed its tune over EMC Corporation’s approach to buy the company after its suitor upped the offer to $205.5m. The storage vendor, which last week rejected an unsolicited EMC offer worth about $178m, today said it considered the revised to be superior to a proposed all-stock transaction with a stockholder. …
Unzips superior proposal
Some thing about that title sounds so naughty.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks