EMC today is pushing a new version of its Centera operating software, CentraStar 4.0 — but be still, your beating heart. For a digit upgrade, there doesn't appear to be much to it. The software bump will double the amount of objects that each individual disk drive can contain. Yesterday, 500GB or 700GB disks in a Centera system …
Not fscking likely
"We'll have no pedantry in the comments."
and pigs will fly over a frozen hell. i hope that was sarcasm.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?