EMC today is pushing a new version of its Centera operating software, CentraStar 4.0 — but be still, your beating heart. For a digit upgrade, there doesn't appear to be much to it. The software bump will double the amount of objects that each individual disk drive can contain. Yesterday, 500GB or 700GB disks in a Centera system …
Not fscking likely
"We'll have no pedantry in the comments."
and pigs will fly over a frozen hell. i hope that was sarcasm.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked