The next big release of Eclipse could see IBM's overwhelming dominance of the open source tools platform reduced, according to the foundation's chief. Mike Milinkovich hopes e4, as it's being called, will introduce a simple code base that's accessible to a wide pool of developers and reduces reliance on IBMers with an intimate …
Will e4 CodeXXXX be XSSXXXXually Based/Sourced? ....... for Complete Immersion/AClimatisation/TelePortation into Virtualisation?
For that is what CodeXXXX Delivers in Spades...... with the Queen of Hearts in ITs Leads.
Heaps Good Binary MediciNetworking/Virtual AIdD, Kemo Sabe.
"the current, huge 3.x code base"
A piece of software from IBM with a huge unwieldy code base? Surely not!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE