The next big release of Eclipse could see IBM's overwhelming dominance of the open source tools platform reduced, according to the foundation's chief. Mike Milinkovich hopes e4, as it's being called, will introduce a simple code base that's accessible to a wide pool of developers and reduces reliance on IBMers with an intimate …
Will e4 CodeXXXX be XSSXXXXually Based/Sourced? ....... for Complete Immersion/AClimatisation/TelePortation into Virtualisation?
For that is what CodeXXXX Delivers in Spades...... with the Queen of Hearts in ITs Leads.
Heaps Good Binary MediciNetworking/Virtual AIdD, Kemo Sabe.
"the current, huge 3.x code base"
A piece of software from IBM with a huge unwieldy code base? Surely not!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion