Watching movies on a laptop doesn't suit every location, and you may find portable media player screens too small. So what's the alternative for watching films on the go? Portable DVD players, says Sony, which has unveiled a sexy model for the mobile movie addict. The DVP-FX720 has the advantage of being smaller than most …
Form Factor circa 2003
Looks rather clunky.
If you weren't the sort of person who reads the Reg, I could understand the attraction of a dedicated device where you just throw DVDs in.
But I'd expect anyone here who wants to watch movies on a 7 inch screen with a device of that form-factor would be better off spending the extra ~£50 to get an Eee, surely?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom