Watching movies on a laptop doesn't suit every location, and you may find portable media player screens too small. So what's the alternative for watching films on the go? Portable DVD players, says Sony, which has unveiled a sexy model for the mobile movie addict. The DVP-FX720 has the advantage of being smaller than most …
Form Factor circa 2003
Looks rather clunky.
If you weren't the sort of person who reads the Reg, I could understand the attraction of a dedicated device where you just throw DVDs in.
But I'd expect anyone here who wants to watch movies on a 7 inch screen with a device of that form-factor would be better off spending the extra ~£50 to get an Eee, surely?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph