Watching movies on a laptop doesn't suit every location, and you may find portable media player screens too small. So what's the alternative for watching films on the go? Portable DVD players, says Sony, which has unveiled a sexy model for the mobile movie addict. The DVP-FX720 has the advantage of being smaller than most …
Form Factor circa 2003
Looks rather clunky.
If you weren't the sort of person who reads the Reg, I could understand the attraction of a dedicated device where you just throw DVDs in.
But I'd expect anyone here who wants to watch movies on a 7 inch screen with a device of that form-factor would be better off spending the extra ~£50 to get an Eee, surely?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers